Interpersonal Communication Skills
Statistics show that:
A lack of effective communication skills is the biggest obstacle to building productive careers, developing satisfying personal relationships, and enjoying a rewarding social life.
The biggest cause of relationship breakup is ineffective communication.
Companies may hire people for their technical ability but to get promoted they must be able to communicate effectively.
Over 80% of damaging stress is triggered by ineffective communication.
Our Person-To-Person workshop can help you develop, and effectively use the communication skills you need.
- What is interpersonal communication?
- Why is interpersonal communication important?
- How does the interpersonal communication process work?
- What principles underline interpersonal communication?
- Attempt to meet our social/psychological needs
- Develop a sense of self
- Comply or defy social convention
- Define our relationships
- Acquire information
- Influence and are influenced by others
- What is the measure of communication competence?
- Body Language
- Presentation Skills
Back to Previous Page