Finding Great Ideas For Your Motivation
The future belongs to those who create it
Most of us wish we were more creative. We may dream of someday inventing an
amazing new product, directing a movie, painting a masterpiece, creating a new
company. The good news is that increasing your creativity is truly possible.
You can achieve far beyond what you had previously imagined or dreamed. A creative
life brings enjoyment and enrichment to you and everyone you meet. Creativity
helps you to solve specific problems in your business, community or your country
The highly participative workshop explores the elusive nature of creativity
and shows you how to access your own innate creativity. You will learn how you
can stimulate and enhance your creativity, refine it and make it a more integral
part of your life. The emphasis is on pragmatic tools and techniques that really
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone at any level who wants to unleash their creativity to help generate
fresh ideas, solve problems and make better decisions.
- Teams who want to work more effectively together or who have specific problems
- Techniques for producing ideas
- The creative process
- The four roles of the creative process: explorer, artist, judge and warrior
- Blocks to creativity and exercises to overcome them
- Creativity exercises and self-assessment
- Strategies for finding inspiration
Some Participants’ Feedback
- “Very interesting and refreshing workshop”.
- “So different from the classical workshops I attend”.
- “A very motivating workshop. The spirit of that fruitful day is still
very much alive for me”.
- “Very informative and alighting”.
- “I enjoyed the casual spirit”.
Back to Previous Page