Train The Trainer
The participant will have a broad appreciation of the following areas concerned
with how to communicate and make presentations with confidence and power:
- The main elements of powerful presentation
- The efficient use of presentation tools "flip charts, transparencies,
slides, PowerPoint and other audiovisual techniques"
- How to identify and use special individual skills to develop a natural,
comfortable, speaking style
- Specific steps to overcome the anxiety and fear of speaking to groups
- The persuasive, powerful presentation techniques that move and motivate
any size group.
The United Nation's Training Center in Turin, Italy adopted this programme
for their teaching seminars.
Dr. Boran conducted this workshop on behalf of the following international
- International Labor Organization "ILO"
- United Nations Training center in Turin, Italy "Head of teaching programme"
- The World Health Organization "WHO"
- German Government "GTZ" Building Capacity Programme
- Knowledge Horizon Dubai, UAE
In Jordan more than 500 participants from private and public sector have already
attended this seminar. Examples are the banking sector, the electricity company
top managers, the ministries of Foreign Affairs, Tourism, Social Development,
Agriculture, the Geographic Center, and managers at Sahab Industrial City. Heads
of training of many companies … etc.
Jordan University of Science & Technology conducts this seminar regularly
to their teaching staff as a prerequisite for promotion.
Back to Previous Page