IT Project Management
As an IT project manager, you know that when a project goes as planned, everyone
wins, but when a project is in trouble, you're the one who takes the heat. Just
because the lion's share of decisions and responsibilities for a project falls
to you, however, that doesn't mean you have to go it alone.
You’ll find proven tips and advice for planning and managing IT projects.
You'll also find information about a variety of tools and utilities that can
help you complete projects on time and on budget, as well as helpful recommendations
for managing assigned staff.
We understand that you're not practicing project management in a vacuum. You're
operating in the real world, dealing with real-world crises and constraints,
where theory and practice frequently differ. That's why we've included several
case studies in our workshop to demonstrate how others have overcome specific
project management challenges.
IT Project Management Workshop collects a wide variety
of project management solutions, advice, recommendations, and tools. In it you'll
learn how to:
- Select a project management software package.
- Estimate the cost of a new project.
- Implement budget-saving strategies for IT projects.
- Motivate team members.
- Negotiate the sharing of resources with other managers.
- Improve your project management skills.
- Leverage your project management experience to further your IT career.
Back to Previous Page