Drive your GROWTH through effective CHANGE MANAGEMENT
“In today's economy, the cost of staying where you are is by far greater than the cost of change”. If your business is not fast and adaptable , it is vulnerable . This is true for every segment of every business in every country in the world. Change management is a structured methodology designed to increase the likelihood of success in managing the human variables associated with major change.
Learn about change management, and increase the likelihood of success in managing the human variables associated in major change. 80% of projects fail due to “human” variables . Master the ins and outs during the change process and the transition phase, and gain the ability to predict, expect, and be prepared for your taskforce possible reactions to the change before they occur.
- Set Expectations
- Define Objective
- Causes of Change (Brainstorm)
- What is Change Management?
- Benefits of adopting a change management process
- Key roles in change management
- What happens to productivity during change?
- Resistance: a definition
- Causes of resistance
- Ways of resistance
- Negative change response
- Positive change response
- Definition of a strategy to move your organization through transition
- Coaching individuals through transition
- Building Commitment
- Burning Platforms for organizations
- Sponsorship / Sponsor's role
Back to Previous Page